Friday, August 26, 2016

(LML) detection of autoantibodies in leprosy

Leprosy Mailing List – August 26,  2016

Ref.:    (LML) detection of autoantibodies in leprosy

From:  Jingquan Wang, Zhejiang, China


 

Dear Pieter,

 

Greeting from Zhejiang,China.

I have examined 43 leprosy cured cases in our leprosy colony. I found over 1/3 leprosy cases with positive antinuclear antibodies, whereas there is no anyone with positive syphilis antibodies(TRUST and  TP-RT). I also found  3 cases with positive thyroid auto antibodies and 9 cases with positive anti-streptolysin o test. I am confused with the results. Are there any clinic meaning of these antibodies for cured leprosy cases? Should I take some measures  to treat the aged cured leprosy cases? I wish LML readers can give me some suggestions and explanation?

 

Best regards.

Jingquan Wang

Bachelor of Medicine(MB),Chief Physician

Institute of Dermatology of Zhejiang Province,

No. 61,Wuyuan Street,Wukang, Deqing,313200,

Zhejiang,P.R.China

Under-Secretary-General of China Leprosy Association

Tel:86-572-8296002

Fax:86-572-8078115

E-mail:wjingquan@126.com  767790635@qq.com

 


LML - S Deepak, B Naafs, S Noto and P Schreuder

LML blog link: http://leprosymailinglist.blogspot.it/

Contact: Dr Pieter Schreuder << editorlml@gmail.com

 


Virusvrij. www.avast.com

No comments: