Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RIP Dr E P Fritschi


Leprosy Mailing List – October 27th, 2011 
Ref.:   RIP Dr E P Fritschi
From: P K Das, UK; D D Palande, India.

Dear Dr. Noto,
Dr, Fritchi, Ernest as I knew him, has been my friend since I came to work in Leprosy.  I continued in this field because of him who introduced and guided me to start work in rehabilitation and surgical reconstruction.  I have lost a close friend even though our contact in recent years was restricted to occasional phone calls.  Through this note i would like to convey my condolences and share in a sense of loss with all common friends.
Dinkar D. Palande 


To All,
In the growing academician world without leprosy, one more light goes out.  With sincere and heart-felt condolence to the family and friends of Dr. E.P. Fritschi, let his soul rest in peace and tranquillity in the midst of infinity.
Pranab K Das

No comments: